Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's almost here!

A few days away until Claire's big day! I'm just excited to let her show everyone her walking skills because she has it about down pat, especially if she is carrying a toy.

Besides the big day, the weather has been just beautiful. It is so fun letting Claire be outside with her cute little jacket and now with her little shoes. Fall is here and the temperature has been so nice.  It has allowed us to get the grass seed planted in the torn up yard-and the grass is actually growing!

So what will the next endeavor be? To figure out a way to store these things kids require...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't wait until Lillie and Claire can start having playdates, fun times ahead, friend, fun times! Can't wait for Sat. by the way! :) I finally posted on my blog..check it out!

    ReplyDelete