Friday, January 25, 2013

It's been awhile

I don't have a lot to report, it takes time and that's one thing I am short of these days. Working nights has me taking naps whenever the opportunity arises, which isn't very often. It requires two simultaneously sleeping kids...Anyway, what's in store for us? Well, Kieran is starting to be on the move, Claire is WAY on the move, singing, dancing, you name it! And, just beginning to play things in the imaginary world. It's oh-so-cute. Next month we are road tripping with my sister down to Alabama to Gulf Shores. I am so excited to hang out...and maybe take a boat ride, but play lots at the beach. Claire loves the beach. I mean L-O-V-E-S it! Sure wish it was closer, especially after watching EX-PATS on RSRV youtube channel. Check it out! Anyway, here's the latest picture of the girls-playing together today!  Love and hugs to all our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment